James A. Juliano is one of the founding partners of Scafidi Juliano, LLP. Mr. Juliano works in and manages the Woburn office of the law firm. He currently resides in Woburn with his wife, Nicole. Mr. Juliano graduated cum laude from Merrimack College, in North Andover, Massachusetts and thereafter went right to law school where he received his Juris Doctor degree from New England Law | Boston.
Mr. Juliano is admitted to the State and Federal Bar for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He currently serves as a member of the Woburn Conservation Commission where he has sat for the past five (5) years. Mr. Juliano is very active in his community and also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Woburn Boys and Girls Club, is the President of the Woburn Diamond Baseball Club, Inc. which supports Woburn High School Baseball, and is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Woburn.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Woburn Conservation Commission, Member
- Woburn Boys and Girls Club, Board of Director
- Woburn Diamond Baseball Club, President
- Friends of the Tri-Community Greenway, Board of Director
- Kiwanis Club of Woburn, Member
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts