Whether you are a Trustee, condominium association, property management company, unit owner or developer, the attorneys at Scafidi Juliano, LLP have extensive experience with condominium law and are readily available for consultation.
Primary legal services in this area include:
- Representing Trustees and property management companies in the collection of unpaid condominium fees;
- Litigating civil disputes between Developers, Trustees, Associations and Unit Owners;
- Providing general legal advice on Mass. General Laws chapter 183A, the State’s condominium statute.
- Creating condominiums, including the conversion of existing multi-family properties; and
- Preparing and amending Master Deeds, Declarations of Trust, By-Laws, and Rules & Regulations.