We like to think of ourselves as well-rounded attorneys and counselors at law, having a wide breadth of knowledge and experience. And while that may be true, most of us proudly consider ourselves to be, first and foremost, real estate lawyers.
Where many attorneys operate with the sole purpose of closing transactions as a means to collect payment, our attorneys truly appreciate the importance and individuality of each deal. We understand the time sensitivity of every real estate transaction and, although our firm continues to grow, our delivery of prompt, quality service to every one of our clients is unwavering.
The attorneys at Scafidi Juliano, LLP have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate law, including the representation of buyers, sellers and lenders in residential real estate transactions. Our attorneys have represented individuals and entities in the acquisition, sale, development and financing of residential real estate throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. We offer extensive real estate knowledge and experience at reasonable rates with a commitment to individualized personal service.
Our attorneys represent both buyers and sellers and our work may include the following:
- Preparing and negotiating Offers;
- Preparing and negotiating Purchase & Sale Agreements;
- Analyzing and reviewing inspection reports, and negotiating any such issues;
- Standard residential real estate due diligence:
- Ordering and reviewing Municipal Lien Certificates;
- Reviewing condominium documents and budgets;
- Ordering and reviewing Plot Plans/Mortgage Inspection Plans;
- Running and analyzing title abstracts/examinations; and
- Addressing any title issues, not limited to outstanding mortgages; clearing up liens/encumbrances; and clarifying easement/encroachment matters.